Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,744 (8,698,075 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)