Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,371 (8,590,729 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (44 minutes ago)