Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01476 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $733 (₨49,633) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)