Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,484 (﷼ 16,815) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)