Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,374 (COL$7,163,355) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)