Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00877 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $405 (46,175 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (32 minutes ago)