Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $560 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $440 (47,766 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)