Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,297 (﷼ 8,613) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)