Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 USD / TZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $774 (1,681,393 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)