Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UGX
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $780 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $682 (2,542,882 Shilling) in Mbale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)