Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / UGX
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $752 (2,871,398 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)