Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / UGX
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $774 (2,774,594 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)