Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,800 in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)