Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01554 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,140 (₨395,026) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)