Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10013 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $18,119,344 (Bs 180,966,951) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)