Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2.60 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1.58 (Bs 69,302) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (34 minutes ago)