Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,898 (Bs 58,835) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)