Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01420 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,313 (233,401 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)