Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01501 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $96 (₨6,391) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (39 minutes ago)