Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05672 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $474 (Mex$ 8,350) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $450 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)