Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,996 (﷼ 84,025,549) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)