Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,965 (﷼ 67,395,120) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)