Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,701 (﷼ 71,615,389) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)