Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08439 USD / LSL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,775 (32,882 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (30 minutes ago)