Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07693 USD / LSL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,238 (29,092 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (23 minutes ago)