Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03241 USD / NIO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $844 (26,042 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)