Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03373 USD / NIO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,001 (29,675 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $940 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)