Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03257 USD / NIO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $810 (24,861 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)