Cost of living comparison between Masaya, Nicaragua and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03424 USD / NIO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $767 (22,388 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)