Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,711 (€4,623) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)