Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,893 (€4,156) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (31 minutes ago)