Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,018 (€4,452) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)