Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,476 (€3,092) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)