Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,369 (€4,370) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)