Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10569 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,292 (21,687 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)