Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09913 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,357 (33,865 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)