Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10585 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,552 (24,108 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)