Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03720 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $543 (14,596₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)