Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26811 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,002 (R$ 3,737) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)