Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,476 (R$ 10,810) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)