Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30380 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,380 (R$ 4,541) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)