Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31571 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,530 (R$ 11,182) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)