Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,291 (€3,636) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)