Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,471 (€3,937) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (44 minutes ago)