Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,129 (€1,809) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)