Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,968 (€1,698) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (about 1 hour ago)