Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,120 (€1,824) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)