Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00822 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,775 (₨702,244) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (15 minutes ago)