Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,115 (€2,730) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)