Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,877 (€3,301) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)