Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,414 (€2,996) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)