Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,561 (€3,070) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)