Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,640 (€2,962) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)