Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,115 (€3,663) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)