Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,053 (€2,841) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)