Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,198 (€4,230) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)