Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,116 (€4,506) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)