Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,074 (€2,856) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)