Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,051 (Bs 961,650,954) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)