Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,762 (Bs 197,122) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)