Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,243 (ARS $51,887) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)