Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01420 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,152 (222,050 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)