Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01652 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,084 (428,714 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)