Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 92% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,193 (7,193 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)