Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,966 (7,966 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)