Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,820 (€2,396) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)