Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,890 (COL$8,502,093) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)