Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01905 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,054 (Php160,316) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)