Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01851 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,219 (Php173,882) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)