Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,006 (€2,754) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)