Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $430 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $359 (₨41,472) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)