Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,159 (4,321,326 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)