Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,488 (8,440,590 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)