Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,600 (4,930,819 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)