Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31190 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,667 (R$ 11,757) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)