Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 USD / BHD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,613 (Dinar 1,736) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)