Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 USD / BHD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,902 (Dinar 1,846) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)