Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.654 USD / BHD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,280 (Dinar 1,990) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)