Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.651 USD / BHD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,499 (Dinar 2,074) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)