Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 USD / BHD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,786 (Dinar 1,424) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 2 hours ago)