Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.653 USD / BHD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,252 (Dinar 1,979) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)