Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,515 (€3,306) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)