Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.227 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 53% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,490 (€6,107) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)