Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,824 (€5,789) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)