Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11050 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,079 (45,962 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)