Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05555 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,848 (E£ 51,273) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)