Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05618 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,818 (E£ 50,165) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)