Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05703 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,101 (E£ 89,438) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)