Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,837 (E£ 51,256) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (35 minutes ago)