Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00985 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,056 (Shilling107,194) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $970 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)