Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06485 USD / MVR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,902 (75,598 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (32 minutes ago)