Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06514 USD / MVR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,811 (89,194 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)