Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06510 USD / MVR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,091 (62,846 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)