Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06422 USD / MVR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,932 (92,371 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)