Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06468 USD / MVR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,970 (92,296 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)