Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06644 USD / MVR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,325 (80,149 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)