Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03566 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,283 ($U92,053) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)