Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03540 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,267 ($U92,290) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)