Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18755 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $646 (3,444TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)