Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27212 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $280 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $259 (954TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)