Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,447 (49,597 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)