Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.15626 USD / SDG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,630 (23,233 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)