Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,294 (€1,946) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (43 minutes ago)