Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,879 (3,891,831 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (33 minutes ago)