Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,845 (4,371,886 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)