Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,138 (3,806,926 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)