Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,392 (3,560,808 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)