Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,556 (2,141,005 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)