Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $611 (Rp 8,152,945) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)