Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $350 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $302 (Rp 4,036,022) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)