Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $636 (Rp 8,489,858) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)